Wednesday, January 20, 2010

SNOW DAY!! Woohoo! :)


It's snowing right now! :)
This January weather is amazing! I love it because it hasn't rained or snowed in a long time and now that it has it feels like Christmas again & I liiiike it A LOT! :D
I really hope that it keeps on snowing all through the night so there would be no school tomorrow and Amy and I can make a gigantic supersized snowman again like we did last year! lol
The only disappointment that this weather brought was the cancellation of the Winter Assembly that API dance has worked our butts off to prepare for, all the shopping, stressing, and hard practice wasn't necessary. So anyways, today is Wednesday and the first day back for 2nd semester. The 4 day MLK weekend went by super fast! But it was well spent with family time at the mall and Partying @ Yoshi sushi and the mall for Kila's 18th Birthday! Craaazy! Then Tuesday we ended it on a good note, going to the Korean Tofu house :D The best asain place you can ever eat at. The only bad part about my weekend was when I slipped in my kitchen and my cheek/eye area slammed into the counter corner giving me a black eye =(

Today I've been thinking about how it really bugs me how people can be so hippocritical and rude, judging others so easily and obliviously. They put others down and don't even care. What really aggrivates me the most is that they know that they're being this way and they won't doing anything to change it, almost as if they're proud of it.
But then I began to realize that difficult people are very important,-they teach you tolerance and acceptance.If all was going your way all the time, you would become a spoiled child, wouldn't everyone? Difficult people are just one of the ways we learn to expand beyond our egos and accept other perspectives on life.

No comments:

Post a Comment